fishies fishies fishies

We took the little boy to see the fishies at Manila Ocean Park last Thursday. The little boy enjoyed looking at all those fishes. Well I did too! My fave is the jellyfish area. They look so graceful inside their tanks.

Eli checking out the fishes.

Ain't he just too adorable?!?! Of course proud mum here! Heheheh.


Jellyfish!!!

Wouldn't it be great to have this in your house? So pretty!

Wore something comfy that day.

Giordano Ladies black oversized tee
Giordano olive green shorts
black oversized bag
Forever21 studded booties

13 said something:

  1. Cute baby boy! Having those jellyfish tanks in my home would be A-mazing! Anyway, I love your outfit! You such a chic mum!

    xx, Channie
    http://ceenpee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some really awesome shots! :) And I love your boots <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the boots!!! and beautiful shots of MOP. Baby Eli is sooooooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your little boy is so adorable, love his cheeks!! :) great boots too! <3

    Love,
    Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  5. great photos! your kid is such a cutie! planning also to bring my kids there :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww the lights bring out such beauty from the aquatic world. adorable baby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi... I'm a follower. :)

    The last time I visited your page was when you were still pregnant, and I remember myself drooling over the chic maxi dresses you were wearing. I just wanna know how did you lose weight so quick?

    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooohhh love the jellyfish area!! :D

    you are such a stylish mom!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  9. you pose like erap/fpj. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The seafairies area is my favorite too! It's clever what they did with the tanks and mirrors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're seriously the coolest mom there is. And YES, your little boy is beyond adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I super love the booties! :) I wanna be as stylish as you are when I become a mom din!

    ReplyDelete
  13. your boy is too cute for words.love those cute little chinito eyes.

    and oh love your shoes!!!

    http://dredreveries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

follow me on instagram

Contact

email:
fashionistafortunecookie@gmail.com
for comments, questions, invites, collaborations, & sponsorships.