fashion challenge: wear pink

We celebrated my dad's birthday last Saturday and of course I can't wear my usual black, white, grey ensemble. We have to wear red or something in a similar colour. Since I remember that I have a fashion challenge from Lauren to wear something pink. So here's my pink outfit. I was wearing my off- white wedge during the first part of the party but changed into these two-tone toe capped oxfords later on.



fuchsia dress: from China
bangles: Accesorize
watch: Techno Marine
"Billie Jean" two tone oxfords: Renegade Folk

And just because I wanna share cuteness: My son's Halloween costume! 
Eli dressed up as an Itsy Bitsy Little Spider. 

18 said something:

  1. oh my ~ your baby is SO CUTE! :D and your dress, for a moment, i thought it was a blouse-and-skirt combo. it's pretty! great outfit, as always! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. your outfit's sooo kulit! :) and your son's soooooo cute and adorable in his halloween costume!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your skirt :)

    And oooh your son is so adorable! I generally don't like spiders but that photo of him is an exception :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your dress! you accomplished the challenge well..:) And baby Eli is SO adorable! <3

    Love,
    Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww what an adorable litol bibi! So cute! And you look great in pink. Love the bangles too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. look at those "longanisa" arms!! and those chinky eyessss. so adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. omgggggggg your babyyyyyy!!!! :3 i know he doesn't have teeth yet or anything, but i'm sure he got lots of candies just for his cuteness!


    boat ride through the sky

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the shoes...and your skirt...nothing beats the skirt...love it!!!

    and awww your baby is reallyy adorable...

    Kisses
    Sweet
    PensandLens

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!!!! SOOOO CUTE!!!:) i love eli's costume!! *gigil mode*

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your shoes! :) And Eli is soooo cute!!!!!! :)

    <3 Christine

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look so cute in pink! And Eli is the most adorable baby Halloweener, ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. he is insanely cute!!! aaahhh!!!!! and you have the most amazing oxford collection ever ever ever!!!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those shoes!!!
    The most adorable spider!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your outfit, the third photo is nicee:D and your son is a total cuteness!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your little spider!!! <3

    please join my international giveaway:
    http://idekuhandmade.blogspot.com/2010/10/october-27-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. you rock pink! love that you wore girly colors this time. And omg ELIIIII is super cute! kakagigil oveeer. :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

follow me on instagram

Contact

email:
fashionistafortunecookie@gmail.com
for comments, questions, invites, collaborations, & sponsorships.