happy birthday to my lovely sister

My family and I celebrated my sister's 25th birthday at Spiral. Yummy buffet! Spiral is my fave buffet place ever. Loads of great food and great desserts. Had my fill of my ultimate fave fruit, the mangosteen! Yum yum yum! Too bad they do not have their foie gras station tonight though. I'm super duper full as you might notice... look just how big my tummy is! Hahaha! Kidding!

Happy birthday my dear sister! May all your dreams and wishes come true! Achie loves you!


grey boaters hat
G2000 grey cardigan
blue jersey dress
black socks
grey lace-up boots
+-x÷ blue canvas bag

Currently obsessing on this Mulberry Alexa bag... pretty pretty bag

16 said something:

  1. i looooooove the whole outfit with the hat!! you look lovely, as always! happy bday to ur sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are getting so big na Lloyda, and yet still so, so stylish! You seriously amaze me. (:

    I love Spiral too! Ang mangosteen! Haha I think this is the first time I've heard (or read) about anyone who has the same passion* for mangosteen as I do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this outfit babe! you are totally glowing! happy bday to your sister! so envious of the spirals buffet celeb!

    xx,
    JL
    http://joannaladrido.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you and your sister are the cutest!! :) :) happy birthdaaay to her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're the most stylish pregnant lady ever!:) Happy Birthday to your sister who looks exactly like you! My sister even thought she was you when we saw her at the bazaar. Then I told her "Um Lloydas pregnant?" Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I saw that bag the other day. It is cute! :) And I love your whole look!

    Happy birthday to your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  7. babe,, super sorry, i forgot to leave the shoes!

    ill try to leave it there later. yo have a shop ba in glorietta?

    anyway, you look awesome still! hottie mom!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg!! yes.. spiral!!! GAAAHD, i love that place!! their dessert area is just paradise for me! hahaha! :D

    and about that alexa bag.. aaahh.. been looking at 'knockoffs' here and there.. so tempting to get them!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovin' your look and I agree with all of them, you're the most stylish pregnant lady ever!:)

    Lee [spunkandglam.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy birthday to your sister! almost always spend special occasions w/ my family at Spirals, too. the food selection is just MASSIVE. definitely my fave as well. :D


    boat ride through the sky

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lloyda, you look hot!!!! i love the cleavage! hahahahahahaha!

    And I saw your sister too at the Port 88 Bazaar and for a second, I thought she was you. And then I remembered you're pregnant na pala. Haha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have heard a lot of good things about Spiral, hope I can eat there one of these days. I love your outfit, btw :)

    Happy birthday to your sister! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I totally agree that Spiral is the best buffet spread ever! And I've been drooling over the same bag as well!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW this is my fave outfit of yours to date! love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your tummy joke cracked me up! I like how effortless and cool you look here.

    B from A plus B

    ReplyDelete
  16. Zindy!!!!!:) It's been a while since the last time I saw you!:) When is your due date?:) you look amazing as always!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

follow me on instagram

Contact

email:
fashionistafortunecookie@gmail.com
for comments, questions, invites, collaborations, & sponsorships.