obsession: connector rings

So I went to Forever21 awhile ago to check out their new stocks and man are there still a lot of people shopping. They got new shoes. I love them but I've decided not to get any and headed straight to the rings located at the cash wrap counters. I just got these 3 connector rings. I wanted to get the rhinestone stud gold connector ring also but they only have the biggest size left. So that's a no go for me.

What I got:

Glistening Cross Connector


Oh, I got this cute faux leather cuff as a gift from Ash of Shoparazzi. Thanks dear. :)

10 said something:

  1. Cute rings, i really wanted those when I visit F21 yesterday, but it just dont suit me. I'm sure it looks good on you! ((:

    ReplyDelete
  2. aahh yes!!! connector rings has been my obsession too!!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the rings babe! didnt get a chance to go there pa =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the rings! i tried on the 2nd one when I went there last Monday but it's too flashy for me. hehe. Love them though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i saw these at f21 today! i loooove connector rings! theres a cool store in rockwell bazaars selling super funky ones babe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i loooooooove them! im actually going to f21 tomorrow just for them HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually wanted to go to F21 just to pick up some rings but the sales lady told me I would have to line up with everyone buying stuff just to LOOK at them.

    I was hoping it would be less crowded after the weekend but sounds like I'm wrong. Oh, well. Double finger rings are bad ass!

    B from A plus B

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm starting to develop an obsession to rings, in general. Haha and I love connector rings! They look so tough! <3 Oh, and I have the cross connector too. :)

    <3 Christine
    http://bigbangstheory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i ordered that cross ring (with pearl) online way before the flagship store opened here. my gwad, how was the line in F21? im planning to drop by there tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

follow me on instagram

Contact

email:
fashionistafortunecookie@gmail.com
for comments, questions, invites, collaborations, & sponsorships.