pink pop & then some

Sorry if I haven't been updating my blog as of late. I feel like my outfits are becoming too boring. I don't know. I am so uninspired lately. :(

The fiance & I was suppose to go to a seafood buffet for dinner but the plan didn't push through. So boo! Reason why I'm wore a loose dress so my tummy won't be noticeable when it's full of yummy food!

Giordano Ladies off white cropped tux jacket, Mango dress, black maryjanes, Marc by Marc Jacobs tote

What I wore yesterday & the other day:
Uniqlo flannel shirt, Giordano Ladies black skirt, black ankle boots, pink tote

White tee, vintage salmon pants, vintage belt, vintage shoes, LV Neverfull MM tote

3 said something:

  1. i feel you on the 'uninspired' thing, but u still look tons better than i do on our lazy days.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai... I love ur style so much...

    and... you're awarded! check it out :)

    <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

follow me on instagram

Contact

email:
fashionistafortunecookie@gmail.com
for comments, questions, invites, collaborations, & sponsorships.