cage gladiator boots

So, I finally got these babies yesterday after waiting for them to get here for about a month or so. Ordered them off from Ebay last February. Sometimes our postal service can be so slow in bringing in the mail. I am quite happy with them. My aunt told me that my shoes look like it's from the time of Jesus and that Holy Week's over. Hahaha. I just told her that since it is already summer I can't wear my boots anymore so I'll wear my gladiator boots!
Fozzy dress, Silly cuff, Giordano black bag, Urban Original gladiator boots

12 said something:

  1. Cute stuff. Hey I have a question. You always wear your hair down in your photos? Do you have pierced ears?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so want a pair of those but i'm scared they will make look shorter, but thier too fab. That gress is the shizz love the print
    Please have a look at my blog as I have tagged you, I’m not sure if you have been tagged before or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous: Yes, I have pierced ears.

    Fashion-DiscipleXXX: thanks for tagging me. I haven't been tagged yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great gladiator boots you combine it well with the dress

    ReplyDelete
  5. yayyyy!!!!!! looks great on you!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. fruchtzwerg & diana: thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! I've been lusting over that gladiator boots on ebay! I was just wondering, what size are you? I'm scared of buying shoes online and get the wrong size. US shoe size is different in Philippine size, right?

    ReplyDelete
  8. helvetica: thanks dear!

    tina: hi! i'm a size 35 to 36 here. my shoe size in the us ranges from size 5.5 to 6. i got the size 6 from ebay and it fits perfectly. they do have size measurement there, you might want to check your shoe measurement first to see what size to order.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi honey, i love love ur gladiators.. soocool!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. jEzmiNe tHe shOpPeR: thanks!!!

    WendyB: thanks dear! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

follow me on instagram

Contact

email:
fashionistafortunecookie@gmail.com
for comments, questions, invites, collaborations, & sponsorships.